Sunday, July 15, 2007

Reading at Dreamhaven Books on the 16th

Well, due to some crossed-wires and misprints in the publicity, it appears I'm actually reading on Monday, July 16th, 6:30PM at Dreamhaven Books as part of the Speculations Readings Series, a co-production of SF Minnesota and Intermedia Arts. Dreamhaven Books is located at 912 W Lake Street in Minneapolis.

However, because it's a little late to get corrected news out, I'll probably arrange to read briefly on the 23rd as well. I hope to see you on one of these dates!
***

Now seems like an excellent time to also mention that I will be presenting extensively during Diversicon 15. The Guest of Honor is the lovely Andrea Hairston, playwright, novelist, educator. She's a wonderful speaker who brings an amazing array of knowledge to any topic, and is well worth meeting.

This year's speacial guests are Christopher Jones and Melissa S. Kaercher, the artists for the comic book Dr. Blink! Superhero Shrink.

As Melissa is a devotee of H.P. Lovecraft, Godzilla, and zombies, to me, that's a trifecta of great interests that should give all of us plenty to talk about.

If you haven't pre-registered yet for Diversicon, I highly encourage you to do so!



And of course, please keep your schedules open for my official book release August 10th at the Loft!

No comments: